Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Letters

6/20/2011
Dear baby,
The other day your dad asked, "Aren't you supposed to be more sick the first semester?"
After reminding him it was called a TRIMESTER I told him there was still plenty of time for me to get sicker...and he better not have jinxed it.
Love, Mom

7/22/2011
Dear baby,
I am very grateful that your dad has done the grocery shopping the past few weeks while I've been feeling sick 24/7, but seriously he is not very good at sticking to the list. Last night he came home with these extra items: salmon, gummy bears, chips, brownie mix and frozen pizza! I think he thinks he's a bachelor again or something. But I won't complain, at least he is not FORGETTING things ON the list!
Love, Mom

7/28/2011
Dear baby,
You seem to have quite a bit of control over my body right now, so if you could make sure I never get the hiccups when I'm already nauseous again, that would be fabulous! Thanks baby!
Love, Mom

3 comments:

Angie Milne said...

Oh no, you're still sick?? I'm sorry :( Did your doctore recommend any medicine? Or have you tried those suckers that help with nausea? I got some at babiesRus and I still bust them out every so often if I feel sick... I hope it gets better soon! post a picture of your cute belly? I wish we were closer so I could visit and help you :(

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I hear this has been quite the ride for you.. I am so sorry, I hope it gets better soon. So crazy about Kati and you! But so exciting. Hang in there! Your a trooper! Love you!

Travis and Kayla said...

Um, come hang out!! -Kayla