Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update

I have been really bad about blogging lately. But you wanna know something?? You haven't missed out on much. I've been sick since about week 6 of this pregnancy and whoever named morning sickness, morning sickness was just being nice! Morning sickness actually translates into morning/afternoon/evening/night sickness. It's horrible! Hopefully since we've hit week 12 I will start feeling better. FINGERS CROSSED!
So I've been keeping a pretty good journal for myself since finding out I was pregnant, but I thought I'd fill you all in on a few details...
What kind of pregnancy test did you take: One that clearly/digitally said PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT. I did not want to mess around with lines or colors, etc.
How many tests did you take: Two.
Who did you tell first: Kory. I wish he hadn't been home when I took the test so I could have told him in some big way...but he was there freaking out with me!
Was the baby planned: Yes, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't in complete shock when I took that pregnancy test. In fact, I'm still somewhat in shock! The whole thing is still sinking in.
Due date: February 7th, 2o12
Do you want to know the sex: Yes.
Any intuitions: I have a feeling that it's a girl, but I kind of want a boy first. Kory makes no sense...He thinks it's a girl, but says it will probably be a boy since "boys run in his family." Haha Either way, we will be happy!
Have you had any cravings: HA! Yes, one day it was a cinnamon roll, another day it was cucumbers. Very random. Honestly though, I got bad cravings even before I was pregnant so I have a feeling cravings are only going to get worse!
Mood swings yet: I don't think anything too dramatic.
Weight gain: 0 pounds

4 comments:

WhitneyNTyson said...

Yay Congratz!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I doubt you will gain any weight..! Liesl and I were discussing this, of how we wonder if you will even have a belly, your full pregnancy belly will probably look like my belly after I eat some Nutella...the end. Just kidding, you are going to be so cute though and I can't wait to find out what your having!

Amy said...

cucumbers and cinnamon rolls...i like this baby already.

Lori Allen said...

Thanks for sharing! and for the record...I LOVE this baby already! Love you! Keep smiling