Wednesday, February 2, 2011

t'hair'apy


My friend Kayla is amazing! I owe my long locks these days (and my cute curls pictured above) to her. Several months ago I was frustrated with my hair. It would NOT grow longer. I kept cutting my split ends thinking they were damaged just from my blow dryer and straightener, but Kayla told me my hair was damaged because I live in Idaho. My poor Arizona hair was sooo dry.

She recommended this dry remedy conditioner. I used to be very anti-pay $30 for a bottle of conditioner, but this stuff is awesome!! I can tell that my hair is healthier and it has been growing out so much better since I started using it.


And here is photo number 1 (for my February goal). Got my hair trimmed and curled yesterday.

*Kayla works at Centennial Salon in Idaho Falls!

No comments: