Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love Laundry!


I shouldn't complain...I have only been doing laundry at the LaundryMat for 5 months, but the dryers there were horrible! They shrunk my clothes and made them smell burnt! They look exactly like the ones pictured above...they are OLD and orange!





But guess what? This weekend we got a new washer and dryer!! I have been doing laundry all day. I love it! I didn't have to carry my overflowing baskets down the stairs and load them into my car, I didn't lose any socks or get cheated out of any quarters! I will do your laundry for you, I am having such an enjoyable time!

3 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

you can do our laundry for me! :)

Stu and Angie Milne said...

taralynn! you have a blog! now we can finally keep in touch :) how are you doing?!!

Tara said...

Hey Taralynn! Found your blog! How is everything? Are you still living in Idaho Falls?