Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pinterest Gems: Food Edition

A new quick meal staple in our house! Only 3 ingredients. Be sure to have some ranch on hand too! Wingers Sticky Fingers

One of my favorites, but Kory doesn't like Mac n Cheese so it's kinda dangerous for me to make...I eat too much! Spicy Mac

I feel so domestic when I make homemade bread. Don't even remember the last time I bought bread! Saving my money for a wheat grinder to try some wheat bread recipes. White Bread

My sister in law made these for Mother's Day and they were DELISH!! I have them pinned so I can make them soon. (Let's not talk about how much butter is in them though!) Salted Caramel Butter Bars

Finally, these two tips really work!
Paper towel to keep lettuce fresh



What are your favorite recipe pins??
Stay tuned for Pinterest Gems: DIY Edition.

1 comment:

Dallin & Ashley said...

I am trying EVERY recipe! Especially excited about the Mac and cheese.
There's a baked chicken recipe that is absolutely amazing. Soooo good! It's the KFC baked one? You've probably seen it :).