Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my favorite person!

I think he's having a good day... He wanted to go golfing, but had a huge grin on his face when he woke up to SNOW!
My family got him a new hunting pack which is EXACTLY what he wanted. He's got it all packed for next weekend and has been wearing it around.

(This picture is from the first, and only, time I went hunting with him 3 years ago.)
I was working in the office but just went in the other room to find him watching a movie...wearing his CAMO!
I can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

Lori Allen said...

He's one of our favorite people too! You are a great combo in your camo...and always! Wish we were there to celebrate!

Mallory Leatham said...

Hilarious. You are a trooper. I wouldn't be caught dead on a 4 wheeler in that weather!