Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


Haven't done one of these in a while...
1. I am currently obsessed with wearing socks. Seriously, this is big. I used to never wear socks, but now I wear them all day (and sometimes to bed) .

2. Today (and this weekend) I am home alone because, Kory went golfing in St George (where it is supposed to snow this weekend).

3. The age I am is 22 and the age I feel is 17. I really think people stopped asking me how old I was after I turned 17 because sometimes I forget how old I am, I'm always thinking 17??!

4. My favorite place is my warm bed, cuddling with Kory.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is going to the bank and mopping my floor.

6. The last thing I purchased was groceries. I know, super exciting!

7. The thing I love most about my home is Honestly, I can't pick just one thing. I LOVE my house. It finally feels like home.
Questions from Here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

1. wanna know something weird? i totally started wearing socks to bed like a week ago. i NEVER used to do this. EVER. so that's pretty random that you are suddenly sock obsessed too.
2. bored? skype me.
3. i'm stuck on 17 too. something about that age...
4. presh.
5. i finally went to the bank yesterday after procrastinating it for over a month. literally.
6. oh so exciting. ha!
7. i love your house too. i should probably come visit in two weeks or something...