Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Questions found HERE.

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is
take a shower and brush my teeth.

2. Today I wish I was still in bed because it's cloudy and cold today (plus Kory is still sleeping, because he had to work last night).

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd probably just save it in there. I'm responsible like that!

4. Tomorrow I'll probably clean the house a little, go grocery shopping, eat at Panda Express since we haven't been this week yet! Haha

5. Two things that don't go together are me and snorkeling/fish!

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is ...nothing really. I always have a list and usually just stick to the list.

7. The last time I tried something new was Wednesday when we went out for Kory's birthday, I tried the new Dr Pepper glazed short rib sandwich at Famous Dave's.

2 comments:

Lori Allen said...

You are so predictable! Way to go to try something new on the menu! That almost never happens. Here's my fill-ins. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is think through my day, run (most days) and pray. Today I wish I was in Jerusalem! Why not think BIG, right?! Extra money--hmmm. I'd send Taralynn and Amy something in the mail ($100 couldn't get them to AZ for a visit)! Tomorrow I will clean, laundry and go out to dinner. Two things that don't go together...tacos and ketchup. Some people do that, you know! The grocery store? I'm not sure. and I honestly can't think of the last time I tried something new, but I'll let you know when I think of something! love you.

The Clawson's said...

ooh, we are finally getting a panda express, and I can't wait! I will most likely eat there once a week too!