Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Thought Thursday


(Right after we got engaged...in the mall parking lot.)
In honor of a certain anniversary (our engagement day) coming up on Sunday, today's happy thought is my wedding ring! It is definitely one of my most prized possessions. I'll admit that I've had ring envy over a few of my friend's rings but after a while the envy completely fades and I fall in love with my ring all over again! Kory picked it out all by himself and it is perfect.
(Pictures do not do it justice.)

4 comments:

Lori Allen said...

Fun memories! loved when the day finally came! you were so happy. We love you both. Thanks for the happy thoughts. Thursday is becoming my favorite day of the week!

Amy said...

i love your ring too. it fits your tiny hand perfectly :)

can't believe it's been TWO YEARS since kory proposed. crazy how time flies.

Chase and Amy said...

What?! I didn't know we got married on the same day! August 8th? Well congrats. :) I love your ring also.

Chase and Amy said...

Oh wait, ENGAGEMENT day. Still cool though. Haha.