Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Utah Trip x 2

I spent the weekend of the Fourth in Provo with Amy and Aly. (Kory had to stay home to work.) We had a great time hanging out, having lunch with Marissa and going to the Stadium of Fire. Loved Carrie Underwood!!



Then this last weekend Kory and I went back to Utah to see my family. The five of them ran in the Hobblecreek Half MARATHON. Yes, they're crazy! But they did awesome and we always have fun spending time with them. Also while we were there Kory got to meet Paul, Mallory, Cory and Emily. (Bummed we didn't take any pictures.) Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with them again soon.


2 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I am gonna have to send your family more white chocolate cereal mix as they are way too skinny! :-)

Lori Allen said...

Send me ALL your pictures Taralynn! Thanks for making the trip to Utah to be with us!