Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick Trip

We went to Boise last Thursday for Kory's cousins wedding. It was a quick trip...more driving than "vacationing," but still worth it to spend time with family.
The ceremony was outside and then the dinner/reception in this big tent. It was a prefect day with gorgeous weather!

I thought it was cute that the couple's picture was turned into a sticker and put around the cider bottles!

On the way home we stopped at Shoshone Falls (apparently aka The Niagara of the West) in Twin Falls. Idaho has gotten a lot of snow/rain this season so the falls are bigger than ever.

5 comments:

jen said...

You know I grew up with these falls in my back yard, right? So lucky to see them before they're rerouted for irrigation.
I was sitting next to a lady from Ohio on the plane a few weeks ago who was headed to Burley on business. I told her that they were a little out of her way, but the falls would be spectacular this time of year. I'm glad to see I didn't disappoint her.
Sigh. Thanks for making miss ID.
And enjoy Amy and your mom next week!

Lori Allen said...

WOW! I want to go! Love the picture of you and Kory! See you soon.

Dallin & Ashley said...

your hair is getting so dang long Taralina! Tell me your secrets!!!!!!! And we haven't gone to IF yet, BUT I think it's necessary, esp to get in my once a year tennis play :) I seriously don't think Ive played since that one day, how sad!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I seriously am in love with your bangs.

Dallin & Ashley said...

TA - I come to your blog in hopes of excitement. NONE! I need my dose of Taralynn