Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recipes and Weekly Menus

I was flipping through a cookbook at my mother-in-laws house a few weeks ago, thinking to myself that so many of the recipes sounded yummy and that I really wanted this cookbook and then a few of them started looking familiar and then I realized that this cookbook started with a blog. So I came home and looked up the blog, Our Best Bites, and found all of those yummy recipes online! I have seriously considered pulling a Julie & Julia because I want to try every one of their recipes!

Last night I made their Thai Peanut Noodles. They were DI-vine!! Not even joking, get them on your menu! I had to borrow this picture from Our Best Bites blog because mine were devoured too fast to snap a pic.

I have been inspired by my cute friend Angela to be better at making (and sticking to) a weekly menu. I already have a few more recipes from Our Best Bites on my menu. I'll let you know which other ones you must try!

4 comments:

Lori Allen said...

You are too good! Have you tried french bread yet? I will try some new ones too and let you know! I'm so proud of you!

Kristalyn said...

Yum, this is a delicious idea!!

Angie Milne said...

i love that blog!!! every recipe we've tried has been amazing- and pretty easy right?! the noodle recipe sounds SOOOO good, we'll have to try it next week! i'm so glad you're trying out the menu idea! so are you loving it?? yay!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Ok, you seriously have such a cute blog. I've loved learning a little about you through it! Mine is private, so email me your email address so I can invite you! ashnjeff03@gmail.com