Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boise...STATE!

(If you've ever been to a Boise State game, you've heard the Boise...STATE! chant.)

Kory and I made the trip to Boise for their game vs Hawaii this past Saturday. It wasn't as close of a game as we thought it was going to be, but we can't complain cause they won! If it looks like I was sick/sleeping in the car for the entire first half of the game...that's because I WAS! Yes, I got sick. It was no fun. We didn't even get to eat at PF Chang's or the Cheesecake Factory like we had planned. Major bummer. Luckily, Kory's cousins live in Boise and go to all the games so Kory had someone to sit/hang out with. Hopefully we'll be able to go to and actually enjoy many more games together!

2 comments:

Amy said...

i wore my boise state shirt this weekend just for you guys! i don't think i have worn that shirt a single time without getting multiple compliments on it. haha.
sorry you were sick. hope you and kory are both feeling better!

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I wish I looked that cute sick!!