OK the questions this week are hard so I apologize if some of the answers are lame...
1. True happiness is experienced (sometimes) when you are with close friends and family. I say sometimes because I don't think you feel true happiness EVERY time you are with loved ones, but I also don't think it is possible to feel it when you are NOT with them. Make sense??
2. The most surreal moment of my life was getting off the plane in Rome (for my study abroad). The way I was able to even go on that adventure came about so fast that it never had time to sink in that I was going...to a different country...actually EIGHT countries...with 50 people that I didn't know...for a MONTH! And then...Bam! I was already there!
3. My favorite texture is Egyptian Cotton sheets (aka my bed!)
4. My signature color is ... Well I don't think I really own/wear more of one particular color. Personally, I think I look the best in blues because it brings out my eyes.
5. My signature style is "Arizona girl" (yes, I just made that up) but I pretty much still dress like I live in Arizona. Flip flops on cold days, no jacket when it's snowing, etc. It drives Kory (and my mom when she's here) crazy!
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Target. Seriously, love that store!
7. My best thing about autumn is that it's not winter! Haha No, but I do love to see the leaves change colors and the smell of "fall scented" candles!
(Questions originate from here.)