Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A [do.if.can.does.are.] Update

Do we have plans for Memorial Day weekend? Yes! We are going camping with Kory's family...rain or shine! Kory got his fishing boat all ready to take out and there will be four-wheelers, mountain bikes, games and plenty of food I'm sure. I already charged my camera so I promise there will be pictures next week.

If Kory ever won the lottery, what would he buy? I'm sure you've all been wondering the answer to this question, right? Ha ha Well for some reason whenever we drive to Utah this always comes up because if Kory won the lottery he would buy a mountain. Actually first he would buy a huge dump truck so that he could move "his mountain" directly into his backyard. I'm not exactly sure what this mountain that he loves is called, but it's in between Idaho and Utah so everytime we drive past it he is sure to point it out. I'm sure he would be very creative with the rest of his winnings as well.

Can you tell the difference between canned corn and frozen corn? Well I can. I am confident that if you gave me one kernal of each type of corn I could tell you which was which, I might even be able to tell you the difference just by smelling them. My mom spoiled us growing up with frozen white corn. (Because there is also a difference between frozen white and frozen yellow corn, I assure you!) I can not eat canned corn. It tastes weird, I just don't like it. Anyways, Kory's family eats canned corn. When we got married he just laughed at me and did not believe that there is that big of a difference. Well, well, well who informed his family this past weekend that I have spoiled him and he may no longer be able to eat canned corn? KORY!! Just goes to show that I am always right ;)

Does the picture below make your mouth water?

That my friends is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory and it was DIVINE! Kory and I enjoyed a slice while we were down in Utah last weekend. We also splurged on Pei Wei Kung Pao Chicken and Honey Seared Chicken. Mmmmm....ok, enough talk about that.

Are we going to watch the finale of American Idol tonight? Of course! And we both want Adam to win, but I think Kris is going to win so we have a bet going. We haven't decided what we are betting yet so if you have any good ideas let me know...before the results are announced!

3 comments:

The Durfee's said...

lucky!! we are going camping to but not with all those fun toys! definitely want to see some fun pics. okay i totally agree about the corn!! we were spoiled growing up too, there is a HUGE difference between them!!!

jen said...

Thanks for your comment. I hope you weren't too disappointed by AI. We'll see how it all plays out.
Good luck on the job hunt--ugh.

jen said...

And wow! Your wedding pictures turned out spectacular!